Tuesday 10 February 2015

Boys, boys, boys

Good morning

I hope you are all well

I had a lovely email last night from the even lovelier Carol W, thankyou, you have inspired me to blog this morning Carol

It was eldest son Robbie's birthday last week

I saw an idea similar to this on Pinterest, where the creator had fashioned an ipod from paper pieced card, I adapted the idea to look older and more masculine, more befitting of a 19 year old !!!!!! Eeeeeek where on earth did those 19 years disappear to



I used coordinations cardstock in black with a colour core of blue, embossed with the Tim Holtz cogs embossing folder and then sanded to reveal the core
The stamp is by Stampin' Up and the rest is just a mix of plain cardstock and punches

Nothing prepared me for my boy going to uni, there is a massive Robbie shaped hole, but, to be fair he does keep in touch and we have long chats on t'internet ( probably longer than the one word dialogues we have at home )

When we picked him up at christmas he ran straight at me, arms open wide with that gorgeous big grin and I was transported right back to him being a toddler, with his mass of curls and his loving sweetness




The saying is so true, your children may outgrow your lap but they never outgrow your heart

Love you son, and so very proud of the man you have become

Love and blessings

Tracey 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx