Saturday 24 January 2015

Happy birthday dad

Hello

I made this card for dad, it was his birthday on the 6th January

At the time all my crafting stuff was in the attic, kid you not !

We had cleared my little crafting area to make room for Christmas, family meals around the table, board games with the kids etc

I had a little foray up in the attic and grabbed a few supplies to make dad a card

I must be honest

I considered popping into Clintons

Just for a few seconds 




We have had an amazingly busy start to the new year

I now know exactly what my lovely class members mean when they tell me that since retiring they are actually busier and had no idea how they fit work in - I hear you lol, I am currently wondering how on earth I fit the shop and classes in !!!

This is the only card I have made so far this year, but, with a stunning photo of my daughter on my computer (and totally begging to be scrapped) and many, many upcoming birthdays and special occasions I am looking forward to getting back to my crafting

We spent a wonderful evening with some very special friends last night

It was an unexpected invite at christmas and got changed a couple of times due to family circumstances but was worth the wait

Joan made an absolutely fantastic chicken and walnut stuffing recipe for the main

Alan made two fabulous puddings, lemon meringue and chocolate cheesecake for pudding

The wine flowed

The conversation flowed

We laughed til our sides hurt 

And a fantastic night was had by all

Thankyou Joan and Alan
Trish and David

Neil and I had a wonderful night ( we didn't even realise it was well past our bedtime when we got home lol)

Thankyou so much for the invite and the company

Love and very special friendships

Tracey xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx