Saturday 4 October 2014

Birthday, Branston and Bruce

Hello

Tonight I am sharing a birthday card I made this week for a very special person, who turned 80 on wednesday

Happy birthday Mary, I hope you were well and truly spoiled, you deserve it !



I used a Crafters Companion embossing folder, Tim Holtz die for the numbers - used with Stampin' Up glitter paper,  Marianne dies for the butterfly, flourish and flowers


I have had a really good day to day, it all started with a day spent with my lovely friend Carole

We put the world to rights, we confided and shared, laughed and crafted - and we ate !

Carole had said she would bring in lunch so I was expecting maybe a sarnie and crisps, but oh no, as usual Carole ( who never does anything in half measures) prepared me this gorgeous ploughmans lunch - yum yum

Thankyou so much Carole for bringing a little bit of sunshine in an otherwise dull and rainy day, we must do it more often - my treat next time xxx


And in other news - meet Bruce

I came home from work to be greeted by this little cutie


Bruce is a collie/ german shepherd cross, he is 6 months old and still has a bit of growing to do

He is gorgeous and so loving and has followed me around since I got home, we have played football in the garden, been for a walk and generally got to know each other

His left ear is floppy and his right ear stands to attention, he is very wary of other dogs although he was brought up with cats and a lab and he wants to make friends with EVERYONE he meets on his walks !

I think he loves his daddy already, here he is trying to persuade Neil to put down his newspaper and play ( and yes Bruce won, Neil gave up !)


Love and puppy kisses

Tracey
xxx

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous addition to your family - he's adorable. Looks like he's already got Neil under his paw

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx