Monday 5 May 2014

Happy Birthday Sandy

Good evening

I am back tonight as promised to share with you this card I made for one of my customers / class members

Happy birthday Sandy



I knew Sandy liked purple and lilac so I started making this card at the beginning of the week and chose the papers and design really quickly, but then I hit a stumbling block and wasn't sure what to use as the focal point


And then my lovely friend Dawn came to the rescue, she bought me the beautiful Spellbinders trellis die as a gift and I knew exactly what the card needed

So Happy Birthday Sandy, hope you had a lovely day, also thankyou so much for donating your Cuttlebug to the shop for classes

And a massive thankyou to Dawn for the lovely gift

Dad is back tomorrow - yipppeeeeeeee

So, thankyou to all those lovely people who stepped in and helped whilst he was away

Thankyou also to June for the tomato plants, Kate for the biscuits and to Beryl for the tulips, what a lovely caring and sharing week it has been

Love and sweet gifts

Tracey
xxx

1 comment:

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx