Sunday 4 May 2014

Card commission - Happy Birthday Iris


Good afternoon

I am sharing a commission I completed this week for a grandad to give to his granddaughter


My brief was to create a special card for a first birthday and it had to be very pink, very girlie and with lots of sparkle


The card is an 8in x 8in scalloped card base, the papers are Disney by Paper Adventures, the image is one from the new Crafters Inspiration magazine by Crafters Companion, the glitter card is by Stampin' Up and the sentiments were computer generated, I added a double layer of ribbon and stickles on the image for a little extra sparkle

This was the most fun card I have had to make for a long time

Hope you all have a lovely restful bank holiday weekend

I have taken advantage of the lovely mild weather, enjoying the local walks, clocking up around 35km this week

Back tomorrow with another birthday card, this time for a lady slightly older than the one above

Love and sparkles

Tracey 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx