Friday 25 April 2014

UFO Friday - Stampin' Up cards

Good evening

As well as making myself accountable for my christmas cards, I have also decided to make myself accountable for all the UFO's lurking around the house ( UFO = Un Finished Object)

I know I have a UFO problem when I find I am hiding them in the kids bedrooms, the attic and at the shop as well as in various corners of my craft space, the utility room and the shed - yes I even have them in the shed !!!

So....... here is the first of them - - - - - - - finished

ta daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


Two cards from a Stampin' Up class held by Linda er hermmmm  - last year !!!!! 


All finished now ! I had created the bases and stamped up all the various elements, then tidied them all away in a little bag 'to do later'

Who else has a mound of 'to finish' projects ?

Surely I am not alone !

I know of at least one person

Pat !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on everyone stop hiding those UFO's and join me in finishing them ! 


Love and UFO's

Tracey

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha! I think I have thousands too!

    Lovely UFO's all finished.

    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. UFO's, we all must have lots lurking around. Well done on finishing some. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx