Tuesday 29 April 2014

Happy birthday Keitha

Good evening 

Tonight I have a card to share that I made for my lovely friend Keitha, she recently celebrated a milestone birthday ( notice I never put ages on my card unless they are for children - after all it's just number !)

But I did want to make a special one for a very special lady



I created a three layered descending tent card ( my name for it, I have no idea what it is actually called)


I used Tilda papers
Dies by Die'sire and Spellbinders
Punches by Stampin' Up, EK Success and Martha Stewart
Sentiment stamp was by Stampin' Up


I hope you had a wonderful birthday and enjoyed your afternoon tea at the Ritz Keitha

On a side note, it has been brought mo my attention that I have missed a very special person's birthday, you know who you are and I know you read my blog, it is something I am going to rectify as I feel so bad that I could have missed one of my most loyal class members and friends birthday, something very special will be winging it's way to you in the next week

Love and cucumber sarnies

Tracey 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card for a lovely lady. Love this design, simple but spectacular xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx