Friday 14 March 2014

Festive friday

Good evening

I am catching up a little with my christmas card for this week, I did have it made for my self set tuesday night deadline so no forfeits this week ( insert evil laugh here)

I used mainly scraps left over from other projects



Papers - Bo Bunny
Butterfly dies - Stampin' Up
Sentiment stamp - Stampin' Up
Ribbon  - DCWV
Pearls - Mark Richards
Punches - Stampin' Up
Embossing folder - Cuttlebug

A quick reminder 

Tomorrow is make and take day at the shop with the very lovely Linda demonstrating with some gorgeous Stampin' Up products

Everyone is welcome

Each item is just £1.00 each to make and you are welcome to make as many as you like

So come down and have some fun, we will be making and taking from 11am til 3pm

See you there

Love and butterflies

Tracey
xxx

3 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea, I bet Ann N will love it. Might have to steal, lol. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How brilliant to make a tree out of butterflies! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Tracey, how did you know I would like it Anita? xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx