Wednesday 8 January 2014

Anniversary wishes

The internet gremlins were playing mischievous tricks on me yesterday

I blogged dad's birthday card, checked it, published it and checked it again and then it disappeared before morning, so,  apologies, dad's card was really for the day before and this post was really meant for yesterday, and if you have receive multiple updates in your readers, I apologise, wasn't me - honest !

So, this is the card I made for mum and dad's wedding anniversary which occurred yesterday



Pam J if you are reading this, this is the card I started and didn't finish, do you like how it turned out with the flowers and hearts ?


Obviously it did actually get finished and mum and dad loved it so all is good




“Marriage is a mosaic you build with your spouse. Millions of tiny moments that create your love story.”


Love and wedded bliss
Tracey 
XXX

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous Tracey - and happy anniversary to your parents
    Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx