Wednesday 17 April 2013

Spring into Spring

Tonight or is it this morning ( when blogging at a quarter past two in the morning, the appropriate greeting seems a little confusing) I have to share last months ATC

The theme was spring quotes and the required colour was yellow, as was chosen by Margaret the previous months winner



At first I was stumped - Spring, the quote part and the 'ATC' part of the challenge definitely did not phase me at all, but yellow is not a colour I tend to opt for in my crafting, but, once I got started I  enjoyed using a colour I am not generally enamoured with, it is challenging to step out of ones comfort zone occasionally, so thankyou Margaret for encouraging me to step out of my box.

I will be uploading all the other ATC's and announcing the winner of the challenge on the RWS site tomorrow evening.

1 comment:

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx