Friday 29 March 2013

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to you all in blogland

I am really happy to announce that It's a Creative World is back up and running after a little break.

The girls have all been busy creating some fabulous Easter projects to inspire.

Here is the scrapbook page I made for our Easter Weekend relaunch


Details of the page can be found on the It's a Creative World blog, please pop along and have a peep at what all the other girls have been up to.

A big thankyou to my dear friend Margaret who allowed me use of this super cute pic of her grandsons William and Oliver.

The page design and colours were totally inspired by those bunny ears.

Please note Running With Scissors will be closed tomorrow, I have decided to take the day off to spend with my family, sorry for any inconvenience caused, we will be open as per usual from Tuesday and running all the regular classes next week. 

Also a big thankyou to everyone who came to class this morning and to the crop this afternoon, especially those who brought hot cross buns, chocolates, muffins, cakes and biscuits, it has been a lovely day and a perfect start to the weekend, thankyou xxx

And on that note I will bid you all goodnight and a very Happy Easter xxx


2 comments:

  1. a beautiful page, great colours, thank you.xx

    Have a lovely week-end with your family, and not too many chocs.lol.xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!!

    I hope you enjoyed Easter,


    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx