Tuesday 8 January 2013

Same but different


I wanted to make some thankyou cards to show a little gratitude to all my generous customers who brought in treats for myself and my family at Christmas.

I had a quick count up and realised I needed 25 cards, so to make life a little simpler and hopefully help the card-making go a little quicker, I sketched out five basic designs and will complete each design in five different colour combinations, just changing the embellishments and finishing touches to make each card individual.

Here are the first five I made

All cards have been made using the Friendship Rose set of stamps from Stempelglede, which were a much appreciated gift from my lovely friend Anita ( who knows my taste so well !) Thankyou - I LOVE them xxx


The argyle type paper is from a pad by Me and My Big Ideas, the floral paper was made by me using the smaller stamps from the set, I added extra colour using copics and a background stamp by Denami Design.


The lovely aqua coloured lace was a gift from my dear friend Margaret.




All with the same stamps, papers and colours, but different

Same but different !

Will be back soon with another batch in a different colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx