Saturday 19 January 2013

Merry Christmas Deer

Christmas card number 3 of the year.

I have beaten last years measly total of two made before December.



The reindeer stamp is by Stampin' Up, as are the dies I used to cut the frames, I used an EK success border punch and I believe the sentiment stamp is Inkadinkadoo.

I have no idea whether I will keep this up, I very rarely manage to keep anything going for a full year. But my intentions are good and I am enjoying the feeling of being a little better prepared than last year.

One thing I have managed to keep up so far is my Insanity training, Neil and I have finished 6 full weeks so far, not missing a single workout, we have 13 sessions left to do and I have to admit, I am feeling much stronger. Although I have been going to the gym consistently for a whole year, press ups have always been my nemesis, I have just never been able to do them. Not one ! But I am regularly managing to do several at a time during the workouts now. So happy with myself that I am managing to keep it up ( although I will be jumping for joy when they are finally finished, it has been one huge commitment  !)




3 comments:

  1. well done with your training. You are looking very good, keep the cards coming..lolxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the training and I adore the dasher stamp and how you used him. Hugs Tracey. C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the training. Lovely card. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx