Saturday 5 January 2013

Get Well


I made this card for a special friend who also happens to be one of my wednesday ladies.

Helen has had a rotten year healthwise and eventually she had to stop coming to classes whilst she waited for an operation.

The class missed her and her super fun and bubbly nature and we can't wait to have her back in January.

This is the card I made on behalf of the ladies who also all contributed to  flowers and some bath treats to cheer her up whilst she convalesced.


I coloured Henry in with my Neocolours and used patterned papers by Nitwit.


And back to catching up with the Christmas cards.

This one I made for my mum and dad.



And as it was slightly too fat to fit in the envelope, I made a box to present it in.


These next two cards were made in Lindas last Stampin' Up class of the year - thanks Linda xxx



I am not a glitter person normally but fell in love with the colour of this glitter paper from Stampin' up - so lush !


And the sentiment on this card was lovely, I might have to treat myself to this stamp set !

Tomorrow I will be back with Neil's birthday card and the last couple of christmas cards I have remembered to photograph.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx