Wednesday 16 January 2013

Clouds come floating

Margaret's new tag challenge is up and running.

You can find out what it is all about it over at Running With Scissors (shop)

Here is the tag I have made for January



The idea is to have a quote on your tag and this months theme was SKY

I cut my tag to shape ( 6x4 inches)

The background was created with Distress Inks - I used Peeled Paint, Broken China, Dusty Concord, Rusty Hinge, Scattered Straw and Barn Door

The sun was created first by inking through a punched hole, I then placed the punched circle back over the yellow sun as a mask and used a brush to apply the rest of the colours

I then stamped various grasses using a couple of Stampin' Up stamps and black Archival Ink

The quote was computer generated, using the American Typewriter font and added in strips.

I used scraps to create the embellishments.


The challenge is open to everyone and is just for fun and inspiration, if you would like to play along pop along to Running With Scissors for all the details and a list of all the upcoming themes.

1 comment:

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx