Saturday 6 October 2012

Anything goes

Last months theme over on the RWS ATC swap was Anything goes and we could choose our own colours this month too

Of course I had to choose pink and I love to use hearts in my work



The background was a punched heart used as a mask, distress inks in Aged Mahogany, Victorian Velvet and Spun Sugar were applied with a shaving brush and then the quote was stamped in black Memento ink


I used a Stampin' Up die through my Cuttlebug for the butterflies, some simple white pearls finished the little cards.

And I have ideas running through my head for the next two months swaps, so I need to get them made before them pesky little thoughts vanish into thin air.

That is if I can put down The Hunger Games, I have just started book one of the trilogy and am enthralled. When Pat told me the premis of the film I didn't think it would be my cup of tea and certainly didn't think I would be hooked, but I trusted her recommendation and am glad I did, it's a thought provoking scenario and the story moves at a page turning pace, very easy to read and become immersed in, so, thankyou Pat (hope you are enjoying your internet xxx)

A  couple more thankyou's also today, both for flowers, thankyou to both Margaret and Dawn who surprised me on tuesday and wednesday with lovely bouquets, the house smells lovely, thankyou so much ladies.

And finally a big thankyou to Jay, who made me cry tonight, he has just started his own blog and said some lovely things, thankyou sweetheart, you are a diamond xxx

1 comment:

  1. It's been far too long since I've been around your blog! As always your creations are pure joy to look at. I love the look of the ink applied with a shaving brush. And the quote is beautiful. Enjoy the rest of the weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx