Friday 28 September 2012

Photo Scavenger hunt

You might recall me signing up recently for a photo challenge, well I missed the deadline to have all the photos taken by, but I have made progress on the list and do intend to finish the challenge, albeit a little later than planned.

Here is the Moleskine notebook I altered to accomodate the photos


I used tissue paper , gesso and acrylic paints to create the textured cover.

I had this vintage camera on a sheet of patterned paper, so I cut it out and added it with Matt Medium.


The cute little camera charm was a gift from my dear friend Beryl, thankyou xxx


I added a stamp to the back cover and the metal spine was created with builders tape from a local discount store, which I used alcohol inks on to create a patina effect.

Number one in my book - A Pier


I took the photo on my last excursion to The Lakes. I fell in love with this tiny little pier which we passed each time we left or entered our campsite.


You can find the link in my side bar to the blog where the scavenger hunt originated.

As I have already missed the deadline I intend to take the majority of the remaining photos when we return to the lakes later in the year, as all but one are from there so far.

I will be back with more photos and pages from this book over the weekend and during next week.

Just before I bid you a goodnight to cosy up on the sofa with my snuggly socks, a good book and large mug of hot chocolate to watch the Ryder Cup highlights, I will leave you with a link to my new shop website, tonight we are sharing the cards made in Linda's Stampin' Up class.


2 comments:

  1. Love your cover, just popping into the garage I'm sure we've got some foil tape somewhere - very effective. I'm like you, not finished scavenging yet!!! Hopefully we will both finish as we have the notebooks ready and waiting. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx