Tuesday 19 June 2012


Last weeks class cards

I was aiming for some 'young' cards last week, so went with bright colours and a fun style.


Both images were coloured with Tim Holtz Distress inks, all papers were Bo Bunny.


I also have my circle journal pages from last month to share.

The background was created with Gesso, acrylic paints, inks and stencilling


And the accompanying tag



We have had a fabulous afternoon crafting in our Tuesday afternoon group. Margaret brought us all  a canvas last week, which we started, but, as always ended up doing more chatting and laughing than crafting.

We almost finished the projects today but we all still had a couple of finishing touches to add. Mine should be ready to share tomorrow, along with this weeks class cards.

I must be the only person in the world right now who is going to settle down this evening with Stephen King and not one of the Shades of Grey books. I have to admit one mention of them in class today ( not by me) and the whole class fell into chaos, I think everyones minds were on things other than cardmaking, and I don't think the hot flushes in the room were caused by the little bout of sunshine we enjoyed either !

3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, I missed you on tues:0(.

    I'm still to read the 50 shades of grey as I hate missing out lol, I do have the first so might start it tonight.

    I can't wait to see your canvas.

    Love ya,
    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say I love your journal pages and tag too!

    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours on the Journal pages your so talented.......... So So Missed crafting been over a month now, well I'll get my holiday out the way on Tue (saved my Shades of Grey books for the beach lol). and ill see you when i return. Take care miss you all Marie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx