Saturday 5 May 2012

Home Sweet Home

It has been a strange month craft wise

I seem to have been super busy but not had much to show

I have also been featured HERE in their BEST of the WEB feature, thankyou David

Craft Corner is a fab site full of wonderful inspiration.

Here is something I can share.



This little birdhouse was inspired by a recent article in Craft Stamper magazine, although mine, as per usual, ended up looking nothing like the original project.


I have just shared details of this and extra photos as my DT post over at It's a Creative World today.

The other girls have also been busy creating some fabulous projects to inspire you, pop along and check out Doda's gorgeous pendant and Jayne's pretty layout, along with lots of other lovely ideas.


I also received a sweet email this week from Tracy Moss over at Cardmakers Delights asking me if I would like some free toppers to play with, they were in the post the next day and are patiently awaiting my attention, watch this space as I will be making lots of cards with the beautiful toppers this weekend.

Thankyou Tracy

Thanks also to Trish who brought me in the most beautiful plant today with the words 'happy saturday' - how sweet, thankyou xxx

So, on that note I will bid you a goodnight and a 'happy saturday' to all my lovely readers.

7 comments:

  1. I love your bird house. It was lovely to see you on fri.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bird house Tracey, soooo pretty! Thanks for the mention, I hope you have loadsa fun crafting with the toppers! Hugs, Tracy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy,
    what a piece of creation and lovely color combo , i think ,bird ll like to live in this house if you give then a chance ,hehehehehe
    regards,
    <<<>>>>


    Business Gift Cards
    Gift Card Printing
    scratch card

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx