Wednesday 28 March 2012

Altered Presentation Box

I am a little behind with sharing my projects, both class and non-class so this is a little catch up from last week, I will be back later in the week with this weeks class cards

We made these cute little accordian cards. I based the design on a mini version of the book Linda shared with us a couple of weeks ago, you can see my original one made in her class HERE and you can check out Lindas blog HERE



I made two versions as samples for the class so class members could pick and choose elements they liked or of course they could create their own designs and embellishments within the pages, this first one was 'love' themed.


And the second with an Easter theme.


They went down really well and everyone was kept quiet whilst they beavered away.


I made two slightly different variations for Mothers day gifts and have just realised I have not yet shared them here so I will be back with those another time soon.

Next up I have a new class to share with you

These gorgeous little decorative boxes are being taught by Jan






The Altered Presentation Box Class will be held on Saturday 14th April 2012
10 am - 3pm
£20.00
All tools and materials will be provided
Drinks and biscuits will also be provided throughout the day but please feel free to bring your lunch.

Spaces are limited due to the nature of the class so please book early to avoid disappointment
Telephone the shop on 01472 359158

There will be a variety of fabrics and embellishments to choose from on the day so your finished box will be completely unique
And as an added bonus the inner of the box is created from a box of Sainsbury's luxury biscuits so you will also have some yummy treats to munch on too.


Due to the family issues I referred to in Sundays post, all other saturday workshops have been put on hold for the time being, I will let everyone know when they will be resuming and have some fabulous ideas in progress when they do resume

As always thankyou so much for your support.

1 comment:

  1. Loved the little accordion book. Easy to make and beautiful to look at. Thank you for your inspiration and your friendship always. Be strong.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx