Thursday 26 January 2012

Card class catch up

I am not entirely sure where this week has disappeared to, I can only educe that I have been residing in my own little bleb and have been entirely unaware of the passing of time

Here are the two simple cards I taught in class this week


Two fairly young styles, I had been asked last week about cards for younger family members. I think we all find it much easier to craft for the mid range age of females, but men, children and teenagers all seem to cause concern.


The stamped images are Prima, painted in Tim Holtz Distress inks, papers on little boy card are by Bo Bunny, on the little girls card the papers are by My Minds Eye.


Both of the characters on the images are tiny, slimsy little figures which are much cuter when coloured and far easier than they look to add colour to.


It wasn't until I logged in this evening to update the blog that I realised that it has been almost four days since I last blogged.

I have been burying my head in my art books of late, I have been doing lots of sketching and painting, it has taken a great deal of mettle to tear myself away and concentrate on anything other than the postcard challenge or the Life Book course I am taking, I am enjoying them both so very much.

I have almost finished class one of life book, which was our first goddess page, as soon as I have the journalling on there I will share my pages with you on here.

I am also busy planning all the fabulous new products and promotions we have in store for our customers at the shop, february is going to be an amazing month, jam packed with bargains, fun and promotions to celebrate our 3 year anniversary - watch this space and the RWS website for all the up and coming events - the first of which will be announced over the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I love your cards and I can't wait to see the beginning of your life book, I haven't done my card yet:0/

    Missing everyone.

    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Tracey, so crisp and beautifully put together x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards this week. Images definitely look good painted.
    I'm getting to love this Life Book thing too, really enjoying getting back in drawing and I'm sure I will get the hang of painting too.
    February sounds like it's going to be a good time.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx