Tuesday 27 December 2011

Christmas catch up

I hope you have all enjoyed a happy and relaxed christmas

I must apologise for my absence, I made the mistake of relaxing myself and ended up with the mother of all colds ( not quite man flu but you get the gist)

Neil and I have a theory that whilst you are busy and do not have time to get ill your body kind of just battles on, but, the minute you relax and let down your guard - BAM!!!! the bugs get you



Anyhow, thats what happened to me so blogging, sketching and all things other than family and necessary christmas preparations have taken a back seat.


These cards I share with you today are the ones I made my fellow circle journallers and raggy dolls. As a group we have become very close and have a special friendship which has quickly transcended mere association by art alone.


The papers are all from a 6 inch paper pad by Bo Bunny, the stamps are Stampin' Up and the reindeer are Tim Holtz, very kindly die cut for me by my dear friend Anita - thanks hon xxx





The tree die cut is also Tim Holtz




Although not in the best of health I did have a lovely christmas, received some fabby gifts, ate lots of yummy food and luckily Neil had the week off too, so the family time with us all together was precious and by far the best gift.


5 comments:

  1. Ah!!! So glad you are feeling better:0) I have missed your blogging.
    Your cards are lovely, I loved ours too. Thank you.xxx
    See you soon,

    Nicki, from my new toy;0).xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back. Hope you are feeling better now. Back to normal I hope (well, as normal as your normal can be, lol). Bring on the new year when things will be more organised, well that's what you told me anyway.
    See you soon
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the cards look even better in real life! Thank you so much. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're feeling better, I got smitten with the dratted thing over Christmas too. Your cards are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're feeling better! Happy New Year!
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx