Sunday 19 June 2011

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers day to my lovely Dad, who has always been there for me, but even more so this last two years with the shop. I honestly couldn't do it without him, he literally is my right hand at work, so thankyou Dad for always being there and making life much easier.

This is the card I made him, an A5 easel.


The little girl is a Stampin' Up image that I have coloured with Polychromos pencils, I nearly used my copics but I like the slightly grainy effect you can achieve with pencils and I thought it suited the image better.



And this is the card I made for the kids to give to Neil, another A5 easel


The verse at the bottom is printed onto a little folder I created to hold some journalling cards, the cards are where the kids all wrote their little messages for Neil.


Love and warm daddy hugs

Tracey xxx

7 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards Tracy and each one so different. Loving the verse just perfect! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these are really gorgeous hun both of them such beautiful designs and love those verses hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Tracey. I bet they loved them. Really like the idea of the little journalling cards popped inside. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Tracey, as always...Thank you for your lovely comment and being so caring...I'm fine honest, I was just a bit tired...
    Love Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are beautiful Tracey, as always and I bet they loved them.

    Nicki.xxxx

    Love ya.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there Tracey, WOW these are gorgeous, not only great cards but fabulous sentiments, love them, hope you're well, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know your dad was truly touched by this card. it is so special! and goodness, your dolls along your sidebar are wonderful!
    I know you are going to inspire me in some amazing ways during our class with Kirsty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx